Note: This is a rolling advertisement. There is no last date for submitting the applications
Procedure for filling the Online Application Form
The candidates are advised to go through the procedure as detailed below:
- General Requirements
- Instructions to Candidates
- Salary Details
- Benefits other than Salary
- Filling the Application Form
- Selecon Procecss
- Important Notes & Exceptions
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to carry out original and creative research
- Candidates with Ph.D. or those who have submitted their Doctoral thesis would be preferred for Clinical and Non-Clinical positions.
- Candidates should possess good health. If selected, they may be required to undergo a medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as SRM may prescribe
- Foreign nationals can also apply for appointments but it would be limited to a fixed period of contractual appointment
- Candidates from outstation would be provided accommodation on need basis a day earlier/later to the Interview date but no TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview
- As per MCI, DCI, INC, PCI and UGC Norms
- Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
- Seed Grant for Research
- Group Accident Insurance as per University rules
- Financial Support through Professional Development Allowance (PDA) for attending Conferences, Workshops, etc., as per University Rules
- Coverage of EPF as per rules
- Free Transportation (to & fro) from Campus to City & vice versa
- Fee Concession for Children in SRM CBSE School
- Concessional Medical Facility
- Please use Google Chrome/Mozilla Firefox browser to fill the form to ensure proper data capture.
- Only ONLINE applications will be accepted
- Most forms are self-explanatory
- Ensure that you meet the required eligibility, as on date of submission of the application
- Please note that to fill the main application form, you are required to REGISTER, providing your User Name, Email-id, Password (to be saved for your future use), first and last name. Usage of at least one special character while filling up the form is mandatory
- After registration, a mail with confirmation link will be sent to the Email-id registered. Click on the link which will open the Login Page where the candidates shall use their registered Email-id and Password to fill the application form
- There are 3 Sections – Application Details, Personal Details & Document Upload. Complete all mandatory fields (* – asterisk marked) and then SAVE your application at the end of every section
- You shall EDIT/ SAVE/ LOGOUT in between Sections until the Portal is ON LIVE. However, after submission (after completing all the 3 Sections filled), you shall edit within 24 hours of time from the time of submission. Else, the data captured earlier would be deemed final
- Photo upload is mandatory (Max. size: 1 MB) in jpg format
- Academic Profile is mandatory (Max. size: 2 MB) in jpg format
- SUBMIT the form after completing all sections
NOTE: After submission, a PDF generated Application Form will be sent to your Email-id registered. Candidates shall send the self-attested copies of the Experience Certificates, Educational Qualifications, Three best Journal Publications, Papers and other documents, as mentioned in the Application Form or wherever desired, with the printed and signed Application.
Post the Application to the address given below:
Director – HR
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Online (Electronic) Applications must reach us on or before May 12, 2018 (Saturday).
Printed Copies should reach us by May 17, 2018 (Thursday).
- All applications will be scrutinized by the selection committee to determine the suitability
- The candidates will be assessed on Teaching, Research and other academic capabilities
- Those found satisfactory will be called for Presentation/ Personal Interview. Candidates are required to carry the original of all documents along with the application form (duly signed) at the time of personal interview for verification
- Selected candidates will be informed through Email/Post
- The decision of SRMIST will be final and binding
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Mere fulfilment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview or his/her selection
- SRM reserves the right to not fill positions in any of the above and/or any other specialization(s) without assigning any reason
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy may be considered for lower/higher post, at the discretion of the committee
- Depending on the qualification and experience, deserving candidates may be offered a salary at a higher level irrespective of the cadre
- Providing false information, misrepresentation of facts, plagiarism, etc., will disqualify the candidate’s application/ appointment at any point of time
- All rights are reserved with SRM, under the Jurisdiction of the High Court of Madras, Tamilnadu
For more information, please contact the HR as given below:
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603 203 Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: +91 44 27417123, 27417124 Mobile: +91 9940036045 Email: email@example.com